Pack some serious fun and adventure into a few hours while you’re in Kanab! Race over sand trails in 2 or 4 person ATVs towards the breathtaking Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon and learn about this special area from one of our experienced tour guides.
East Zion ATV Tour
Discover the wild side of nature!
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
Three ways to book this tour:
- Call our Kanab Tour Company office – 435-644-5525
- Call our sister company, Beyond Zion Tours & Rentals, in Mt. Carmel – 435-899-9363
- Book online at Beyond Zion ATV’s website here
- 2-Man OHV For up to 2 people
- 1 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For 1 Passenger
- 4-Man OHV For up to 4 People
- 2 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 2 Passengers
- 3 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 3 Passengers
This tour now launches from our sister company, Beyond Zion Tours & Rentals, in Mt Carmel, Utah (approximately 17 miles north of Kanab)
An epic 4 hour ride through the cliffs east of Zion National Park
Our ATV tour to East Zion is a four-hour tour that still manages to pack in bucket loads of fun, thrills, excitement and a healthy dose of adventure! Our route punches through the layers of the upper Navajo Sandstone as we descend through the cliffs. Passing through sections of deep sand that can inhibit nearly all other vehicles. From rocky terrain to sand and back, through deep scrub forests to open expanses of slickrock. This route has it all!
- Please bring a backpack
- Depending on the time of year, you may need a coat and warm hat
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable hiking/walking shoes are recommended
- Since it is a sand trail you may want to bring something to cover your face for the ride to the canyon
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Gratuity for your guide
- Transport to and from the trailhead
- Face covering (recommended) offered for sale in office for $3 each or 2 for $5
ATV Participation Requirements
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s
- You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver, or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
- You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
- You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
- If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
- The driver must be able to speak and understand English.