Pack some serious fun and adventure into a few hours while you’re in Kanab! Race over sand trails in 2 or 4 person ATVs towards the breathtaking Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon and learn about this special area from one of our experienced tour guides.
Inchworm Arch ATV Tour
An unforgettable journey into Utah's natural wonders
Some hiking involved (Moderate – typically around 2 miles)
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
- 2-Man OHV For up to 2 people
- 1 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For 1 Passenger
- 4-Man OHV For up to 4 People
- 2 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 2 Passengers
- 3 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 3 Passengers
- 4WD - 5 Hr 2 People - $85 each add'l Person up to 5 Passengers
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of Inchworm Arch
If you want to find yourself in a truly wild western kinda space, come explore the Grand Staircase National Monument with us.
Be ready for a ride full of epic scenery, big expansive views and a total feeling of being “out there.“ This area is full of canyons, overlooks, bizarre rock formations, archaeology, and a spectacular and seldom seen Double Arch.
Our Inchworm arch tour takes us through the Grand Staircase National Monument. The roads and routes to get there are a combination of rocky and thrilling with sections of deep sand.
- Please bring a backpack
- Depending on the time of year, you may need a coat and warm hat
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable hiking/walking shoes are recommended
- Since it is a sand trail you may want to bring something to cover your face for the ride to the canyon
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Gratuity for your guide
- Transport to and from the trailhead
- Face covering (recommended) offered for sale in office for $3 each or 2 for $5
ATV Participation Requirements
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s. Please ask about 4WD options for families with youngsters.
- You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver, or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
- You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
- You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
- If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
- The driver must be able to speak and understand English.