Ben lead the way and we followed in a 4 person all terrain vehicle. Ben started us slow and then when he saw how comfortable we were we went at a pace that was lots of fun and at times thrilling. Ben check on us at certain points to make sure we were having fun. When we got to the Canyon we were floored. It was breath taking. Read More
Bryce Canyon Day Tour & ATV Experience
Thrilling ATV EXperience
Perfect For Groups
Spend the day with us and discover the beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park through a stunning scenic drive and some short hikes. Marvel at outstanding views, unique wildlife and ancient (and unusual!) geological formations. The day also includes a healthy dose of fun and adventure with an afternoon ATV trip to Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon, the perfect balance of serene natural beauty and exciting adventure too!
View the canyon's famous “hoodoo” rock formations that stretch as far as the eye can see.
Enjoy the perfect mix of short hikes and scenic drives as you explore the park with your guide.
Inject some fun and thrills into your afternoon with an ATV experience at Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon.
Have lunch with a view at the famous Ruby's Inn.
Click each tab for more info!
Pricing is based on group size and vehicle selection, and is calculated during the booking process.
• 2 person ATV: $500
• 4 person ATV: $660
• 4WD Pickup Truck (up to 5 people): $450 for 2 people, $50 each additional person
Once you book a full-priced ATV (at the highest rate), subsequent machines are priced at a discounted rate:
• 2 person ATV Discounted Rate: $350
• 4 person ATV Discounted Rate: $475
• All prices are subject to Utah Sales Tax (8.10%)
• Select the “ride-along” option at the time of booking if you’d prefer your guide to do the driving.
Meeting Point & Time:
7:30 am at our office: 681 Chinle Drive, #2, Kanab, Utah, 84741.
We’re easy to find, located across the street from the Bureau of Land Management Visitor Center.
Year-round, Monday to Saturday.
What to Bring:
• Good quality, comfortable walking shoes
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Bottle of water and personal snacks
• Your camera
• Your Permit! You will not be granted access if you forget to bring it.
• A gallon of water to maintain safe hydration levels and a transportable lunch packed with high energy snacks and a filling sandwich.
• Good quality, comfortable walking shoes with ankle support.
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
• Your camera.
Maximum Group Size:
|A friendly, knowledgeable guide||Gratuity for your guide|
|Bottled water & lunch at Ruby's Inn|
|Hiking poles upon request*|
|National Park entrance fee|
*To secure a set of poles, please let us know in advance.
• This day tour is customizable and flexible to the needs of your group, just let us know what you’re comfortable with and we’ll adjust accordingly!
• There could be some short, steep hiking on this tour so remember to request a set of walking poles in advance, if you think you’ll need them.
• For an additional cost, you can make this tour private. Contact us for more information.
ATV Participation Requirements
• You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
• The ATV machines we use are very safe and easy to use, think of them as small cars!
• You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
• Children are welcome onboard the ATVs but must use a car seat as required.
• You must be over 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATVs.
• If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
• The driver must be able to speak and understand English.
How much hiking does this tour include?
This is completely dependent on the needs and desires of the group. Bryce Canyon National Park has a fantastic range of different trails, you can choose how much or how little hiking you would like to do.
Can dietary requirements be catered to for the lunch?
Ruby’s Inn has a full menu and is capable of accommodating most dietary requirements.
Is this tour suited for you?
The beauty of The National Parks is that they are suitable for everyone! There are plenty of trail options so we can customize a tour suitable for families, children, first-timers or hiking enthusiasts.
Are the ATVs safe to drive?
Yes, our ATV machines are extremely safe, fully insured and are easy to drive. Just think of them like small cars! Read more about the ATV participation requirements in the Important Info section.
What happens if my tour is cancelled?
In the extremely rare case of this tour being cancelled, it would be due to unsafe weather conditions. We will work with you to arrange another tour date or offer a full refund.
See The Sights of Bryce Canyon & Explore In ATVs!
Bryce Canyon, home to the world-famous hoodoos! Thousands of limestone rock formations that jut up from the ground in spiral-shaped pillars and stretch as far as the eye can see, it’s truly a sight to behold!
The National Park is also home to over one hundred species of birds, dozens of mammals and more than a thousand plant varieties. And if that’s not enough, it also transcends over 2000 feet of elevation and has three distinct climate zones!
Our day tour of Bryce Canyon includes an unforgettable scenic drive with several short hikes to the best viewpoints within the park including Sunrise, Sunset, Natural Bridge and Inspiration Points, so remember to bring your camera and be ready for some awe-inspiring views.
We’ll take you to the famous Ruby’s Inn for lunch (on us!) where you can enjoy their delicious buffet and get ready for an afternoon of fun at Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon. After arriving back in Kanab, we’ll hop in our ATVs and set off for the canyon, a real local gem not far from Kanab. It’s a fun and thrilling ride over the sand trails to the canyon, and once you get there we promise you’ll be blown away by its beauty; described by many as a true sanctuary in stone. Feel free to explore the area and narrow stone passageways with your guide, and enjoy the other-worldly views that surround you, before hopping back in the ATVs for another thrilling ride back to Kanab!
We did the Bryce and Zion combo tour, we were expecting to spend a couple of hours in each park, then have to go back the next day to see what we missed. However, that was not the case. Nick was awesome! He took his time, we hiked in both parks and went to spots that we wouldn’t have gone to on our own. Definitely would do a tour again with this company.
Larry was our guide for the 8-hour day trip to Zion. Everything was easy – he picked us up at our hotel and took us to the best sights to see and a great lunch. The highlight, for sure, was The Narrows after lunch.