I am not easy to impress, but this guy is off the charts GREAT at his job! He far exceeded my expectations and I felt soooo fortunate to see the special sites and learn about the area from someone who knows it well and loves it! Read More
Hog Canyon ATV Driving Experience
Thrilling Driving Experience
Multiple Daily Departures
No Previous ATV Experience Required
Looking for a fun, rugged, off-road experience with tons of thrilling driving? Then look no further than our awesome Hog Canyon ATV tour! One of our friendly and experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable driving tour from Kanab up to Hog Canyon, following backcountry sand trails and climbing over rugged rock terrain in awesome ATVs.
Expect thrills, laughs and some awesome views too as you take on the Hog Canyon driving challenge!
Save the hiking for another day and hit the sand trails in a thrilling ATV driving experience.
Explore Hog Canyon and put your ATV to the test over the rugged and challenging terrain.
Enjoy the company of an experienced guide who’ll show you the best trails and routes in the area, with your safety always in mind.
Choose from one of three convenient departure times and make the most of your time in Kanab!
Click each tab for more info!
Pricing is based on group size and vehicle selection, and is calculated during the booking process.
• 2 person ATV: $259
• 4 person ATV: $349
Once you book a full-priced ATV (at the highest rate), subsequent machines are priced at a discounted rate:
• 2 person ATV Discounted Rate: $199
• 4 person ATV Discounted Rate: $279
• All prices are subject to Utah Sales Tax (8.10%)
• Select the “ride-along” option at the time of booking if you’d prefer your guide to do the driving.
9:00 am, 1:00 pm and *4:30 pm
(*available from March 15 to October 15 only)
Our office: 681 Chinle Drive, #2, Kanab, Utah, 84741.
We’re easy to find, located right across the street from the Bureau of Land Management Visitor Center.
Year-round, Monday to Saturday.
• Your Permit! You will not be granted access if you forget to bring it.
• A gallon of water to maintain safe hydration levels and a transportable lunch packed with high energy snacks and a filling sandwich.
• Good quality, comfortable walking shoes with ankle support.
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
• Your camera.
Maximum Group Size:
What To Bring:
• Comfortable, closed-toe shoes
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Your camera
• Small backpack for personal effects and snacks if desired.
|A friendly, knowledgeable guide||Gratuity for your guide|
• This is a driving tour, we won’t be doing any hiking. You can check out all our ATV Tours here and find the tour that’s right for you!
• We’ll bring along plenty of iced water but won’t provide snacks, so feel free to bring along some personal snacks if you feel you might need them.
• The trails to Hog Canyon are well maintained and you won’t need any previous ATV driving experience to conquer them. We’re also happy to adapt the trail to meet the needs and confidence level of each ATV driver.
ATV Participation Requirements
• You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
• The ATV machines we use are very safe and easy to use, think of them as small cars!
• You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
• Children are welcome onboard the ATVs but must use a car seat as required.
• You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
• If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
• The driver must be able to speak and understand English.
Can I make this tour private?
Yes! For an additional cost of $75 you can make this tour private. Just let us know at the time of booking.
How much hiking does this tour include?
This tour doesn’t contain any hiking, it is focused on delivering a fun driving experience.
Are the ATVs safe to drive and can anyone drive them?
The ATV machines are extremely safe to drive and are fully insured, think of them as little cars! You can read more about the ATV participation requirements in the Important Info section.
Is this tour suited for you?
This tour is suitable for everyone! Including children, young families and groups and especially those who love to drive! Just take note of the participation requirements for the ATVs.
What happens if my tour is cancelled?
In the extremely rare case of this tour being cancelled, it would be due to unsafe weather conditions. We will work with you to arrange another tour date or offer a full refund.
Hit The Road and Head for Adventure at Hog Canyon!
We waste no time getting started on this adventure, departing from Kanab in the ATVs and hitting those sand trails right away!
Together with your guide, have your fill of adrenaline-fueled fun as you zoom over sand trails and scramble over huge rocks, letting these ATVs do what they do best!
Hog Canyon is filled with rugged, mountainous terrain that we’ll explore together onboard the machines. Your guide will be on hand to show you famous landmarks, tell you about the history of the area and maybe even point out some local wildlife.
We know this area like the back of our hands; you’ll travel on the best trails and routes and discover a few hidden gems along the way as you climb upwards on your Hog Canyon driving adventure!
Expect fantastic views as we climb up the red cliffs that surround Kanab, of course stopping for some great photos and viewpoints along the way, until we reach our ultimate destination where we will be rewarded with more spectacular views that overlook the city and the valleys beyond.
As a bonus we’ll also be treated to the breathtaking views of the Vermilion Cliffs plateau, where the white cliffs and red rock come together, creating stunning striations and patterns.
This is a great driving combo of winding trails, rock crawling, and sandy hills. The variety of scenes provided in this tour make it one of our favorite places to visit, and we know you’ll love it too!
We went to Pink Coral Sand Dunes on an ATV and then to Peek A Boo Canyon. Both were too beautiful to describe. The second day we went to White Pocket with Laurie. Again, she was very knowledgeable of the area and provided us with a great adventure. Read More
The vehicles Kanab Tour Company invested in were top quality, they made it through the obstacles without issue. They have 2 seat and 4 seat models. So if your kids complain in the back seat when you’re driving now, just wait! Take them for a ride over the dunes! Read More