Ben lead the way and we followed in a 4 person all terrain vehicle. Ben started us slow and then when he saw how comfortable we were we went at a pace that was lots of fun and at times thrilling. Ben check on us at certain points to make sure we were having fun. When we got to the Canyon we were floored. It was breath taking. Read More
Inchworm Arch ATV tour
Seldom Seen Arch on the Grand Staircase
4 to 4.5 hour Duration
Explore the fantastic Grand Staircase
If you want to find yourself in a truly wild western kinda space, come explore the Grand Staircase National Monument with us.
Be ready for a ride full of epic scenery, big expansive views and a total feeling of being “out there.“ This area is full of canyons, overlooks, bizarre rock formations, archaeology, and a spectacular and seldom seen Double Arch.
Our Inchworm arch tour takes us through the Vermilion Cliffs “Step” of the Grand Staircase. The roads and routes to get there are a combination of rocky and thrilling with sections of deep sand.
Enjoy a fun, thrilling ATV tour to one of Kanab's most iconic natural arches
Learn about and explore the area with a local, experienced guide.
Make action-packed memories that will last a lifetime with your group or family.
8 am and 1:30 pm start times
Click each tab for more info!
Pricing is based on group size and vehicle selection, and is calculated during the booking process.
• 2 person ATV: $349
• 4 person ATV: $449
7:00 am and 1:00 pm – March 15 to October 15
10:00 am – October 16 to March 14
Our office: 681 Chinle Drive, Kanab, Utah, 84741.
We’re easy to find, located right across the street from the Bureau of Land Management Visitor Center.
Year-round, Monday to Saturday.
4 to 4.5 hours
• Your Permit! You will not be granted access if you forget to bring it.
• A gallon of water to maintain safe hydration levels and a transportable lunch packed with high energy snacks and a filling sandwich.
• Good quality, comfortable walking shoes with ankle support.
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
• Your camera.
Maximum Group Size:
12, contact us for larger groups.
What To Bring:
• Comfortable, closed-toe shoes
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Your camera
• Small backpack for personal effects and snacks if desired
|A friendly, knowledgeable guide||Gratuity for your guide|
|Bottled water||Transport to and from the trailhead|
ATV Participation Requirements
• You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver, or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
• The ATV machines we use are very safe and easy to use, think of them as small cars!
• You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
• Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s, we have 4×4 Jeep Wranglers for families with youngsters.
• You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
• If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
• The driver must be able to speak and understand English.
Can I make this tour private?
Yes! For an additional cost of $95 you can make this tour private. Just let us know at the time of booking.
How much hiking does this tour include?
This tour contains some moderate hiking terrain. There are many options to how much hiking we can do. While the hike to the arch goes down a somewhat steep hill, it is only 150 yards from where we park.
Are the ATVs safe to drive and can anyone drive them?
The ATV machines are extremely safe to drive and are fully insured, think of them as little cars! You can read more about the ATV participation requirements in the Important Info section.
Is this tour suited for you?
This tour is suitable for everyone five years old or older! We have Jeep 4x4s available for families with little ones. Just take note of the participation requirements for the ATVs and note there is some hiking involved at Inchworm Arch.
What happens if my tour is cancelled?
In the extremely rare case of this tour being cancelled, it would be due to unsafe weather conditions. We will work with you to arrange another tour date or offer a full refund.
Experience the Fun & Thrills of an ATV expedition to Inchworm Arch
Exploring the Grand Staircase is always an adventure.
Be ready for a ride of epic scenery, big expansive views and a total feeling of being “out there“. This area is full of canyons, overlooks, bizarre rock formations, archaeology, and a spectacular and seldom seen Double Arch.
One of our new ATV tours for the 2020 season, our Inchworm arch tour takes us through the Vermilion Cliffs “Step” of the Grand Staircase. The roads and routes to get there are a combination of rocky and thrilling with sections of deep sand.
Peekaboo Slot Canyon was eye opening and Lori gave us some geographical facts about the canyon and the rock formation which is fascinating. Thank you to Laura from Kanab Tour Company. Read More
We had a great time on our tour! Everyone was very nice! We will definitely use Kanab Tour Company next time we visit Utah. Read More