Pack some serious fun and adventure into a few hours while you’re in Kanab! Race over sand trails in 2 or 4 person ATVs towards the breathtaking Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon and learn about this special area from one of our experienced tour guides.
Hog Canyon ATV Tour
Dive in and experience the great outdoors like never before!
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
- 2-Man OHV For up to 2 people
- 1 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For 1 Passenger
- 4-Man OHV For up to 4 People
- 2 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 2 Passengers
- 3 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 3 Passengers
Explore Hog Canyon’s breathtaking vistas and rugged terrain while driving an ATV!
Ready for an adrenaline-packed adventure?
With your guide by your side, you’ll be in for the ride of your life. Let the ATVs do their thing as you zoom over sandy trails and climb rocks – it’s a wild ride through Hog Canyon’s rugged terrain.
We know this place like the backs of our hands, so we know the best spots to take you. We’ll be riding on top-notch trails and discovering hidden gems while we ascend the red cliffs surrounding Kanab.
This place is one of our all-time favorites, and we’re pretty sure you’ll fall in love with it too!
- Please bring a backpack
- Depending on the time of year, you may need a coat and warm hat
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable hiking/walking shoes are recommended
- Since it is a sand trail you may want to bring something to cover your face for the ride to the canyon
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Gratuity for your guide
- Face covering (recommended) offered for sale in office for $3 each or 2 for $5
- This is a driving tour, we won’t be doing any hiking. You can check out all our ATV Tours here and find the tour that’s right for you!
- We’ll bring along plenty of iced water but won’t provide snacks, so feel free to bring along some personal snacks if you feel you might need them.
- The trails to Hog Canyon are well maintained and you won’t need any previous ATV driving experience to conquer them. We’re also happy to adapt the trail to meet the needs and confidence level of each ATV driver.
ATV Participation Requirements
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s. Please ask about 4WD options for families with youngsters.
- You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
- You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
- You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
- If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
- The driver must be able to speak and understand English.