This fantastic tour takes you through the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon in the morning, enjoying a scenic drive and guided hikes. Enjoy an exciting ATV ride to local Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon in the afternoon. Lunch and bottled water included.
Grand Canyon National Park Tour
Embark on a journey to one of Earth's most iconic destinations
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
- 1 Person Choose number of Guests
- 2 People Choose number of Guests
- 3 People Choose number of Guests
- 4+ People Choose number of Guests
Breathtaking Guided Tour in Grand Canyon National Park!
Leaving from Kanab, we’ll embark on a scenic road trip to the Grand Canyon North Rim. This quieter, remote gem attracts fewer folks, and we love it for that!
Expect a day filled with easy hikes, breathtaking views, and some local know-how from your friendly guide. You’ll witness the colossal canyon – it’s a mile deep and over 275 miles long. For many, it’s a life-changing moment, like time stands still watching the sun dive into the canyon, almost touching the Colorado River.
The North Rim is a breath of fresh air, surrounded by lush forests, top-notch trails, and countless stunning views. It’s no wonder it’s one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World!
You can explore the North Rim exclusively on foot or, for $60 extra, ride a trusty mule for an hour. We’ll also treat you to lunch!
This tour hits the major and hidden viewpoints, offering a big wow factor you won’t find with larger groups.
- The canyon has tendency to get cold so be prepared for a change in temperature.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats for warm weather and jacket/coats for cold weather are advised
INCLUDED NOT INCLUDED A friendly, knowledgeable guide Gratuity for your guide Bottled water & lunch at the Grand Canyon North Rim Lodge Mule ride Hiking poles upon request* All transport National Park entrance fee
*To secure a set of poles, please let us know in advance.
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Bottled water & lunch
- Hiking poles upon request (To secure a set of poles, please let us know in advance)
- All transportation
- National Park entrance fee
- Gratuity for your guide
- Mule ride if desired
- This day tour is customizable and flexible to the needs of your group, just let us know what you’re comfortable with and we’ll adjust accordingly!
- From Kanab, it’s a 1.5 hour, beautiful scenic drive to The Grand Canyon National Park.
- You’ll need to sign a hiking waiver after booking this tour. Click here to review the waiver.
- Mule ride details and restrictions: The ride does not descend into the canyon. There is an overlook point where your mule will be roughly 20 feet from the ledge, and mules will travel together along paths they are very familiar with. Most of the ride is guided through forested areas by a separate guide. Participants must be 7 years or older, weigh less than 220 pounds and be able to speak & understand basic English. If part of the group wishes to ride, we can find alternative activities for the other participants.
- For an additional cost, you can make this tour private. Contact us for more information.
If you are looking for a Grand Canyon ATV Tour, we offer those as well (outside the park)!