Pack some serious fun and adventure into a few hours while you’re in Kanab! Race over sand trails in 2 or 4 person ATVs towards the breathtaking Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon and learn about this special area from one of our experienced tour guides.
White Pocket ATV Tour
Explore the hidden treasures of Kanab, Utah by ATV!
Backpack REQUIRED! Guide will not carry cooler or water for you. You must be able to carry your lunch and water yourself.
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
- 2-Man OHV For up to 2 people
- 4-Man OHV For up to 4 People
- 2 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 2 Passengers
- 3 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 3 Passengers
- 4WD - 8 Hr 2 People - $100 each add'l Person up to 5 Passengers
Experience incredible geography on this White Pocket Tour on the border of Utah and Arizona!
White Pocket – a truly unique, otherworldly escape! The sandstone here weaves tales with its smoky reds, oranges, and whites, making the journey half the fun.
When you arrive, it’s like stepping into another planet! Explore this mesmerizing landscape with your guide, uncovering geology and rock formations, like hexagonal white rocks and deep red swirls – a photographer’s dream!
For the ultimate experience, consider adding a visit to South Coyote Buttes (permit required)!
- Backpack REQUIRED! Guide will not carry cooler or water for you. You must be able to carry your lunch and water yourself. Our guide will have a cooler full of water but it will remain in the vehicle for when you get done with the hike.
- The RZRs are not allowed for passengers younger than 5 years old. Please call for further details.
- Depending on the time of year, you may need a coat and warm hat
- Sunscreen, hats, and comfortable hiking shoes are recommended
- The white rock is very bright, so sunglasses are a must for this tour.
- Since it is a sand trail you may want to bring something to cover your face for the ride to the canyon
- A cooler full of water is supplied, though you may want to bring snacks and/or a lunch.
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Gratuity for your guide
- Lunch or snacks (Please bring your own, you are welcome to store them in our cooler.)
- Face covering (recommended) offered for sale in office for $3 each or 2 for $5
- Permit for optional add-on tour to South Coyote Buttes
- Your guide will meet you and transport you, along with the ATVs, to the tour departure point, House Rock Valley Road (this takes 45 minutes), which accesses the trails that lead to White Pocket.
- We’ll bring along plenty of iced water but won’t provide lunch or snacks. We recommend that you bring along high energy snacks and a filling sandwich which you can store in our cooler.
- It is very easy to get dehydrated on this tour, make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day!
- If you decide to add on a tour to South Coyote Buttes, you will need a permit. Read more about permits here.
ATV Participation Requirements
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s. Please ask about 4WD options for families with youngsters.
- You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
- You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
- You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
- If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
- The driver must be able to speak and understand English.