Pack some serious fun and adventure into a few hours while you’re in Kanab! Race over sand trails in 2 or 4 person ATVs towards the breathtaking Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon and learn about this special area from one of our experienced tour guides.
North Rim ATV Experience
Explore the wild side of the great outdoors!
You’ll be sent a waiver to sign along with your booking confirmation.
- 2-Man OHV For up to 2 people
- 4-Man OHV For up to 4 People
- 2 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 2 Passengers
- 3 Passenger OHV Ride-Along We Drive! For up to 3 Passengers
- 4WD - 8 Hr 2 People - $100 each add'l Person up to 5 Passengers
Take an ATV Tour to Backcountry Grand Canyon Overlooks
North Rim of the Grand Canyon – it’s wilder, bigger, and crowd-free! Elevate your day with heart-pounding ATV trails, forest hideaways, and epic views.
The sheer size of the canyon is the biggest highlight – a mile deep and over 275 miles long! It’s an unforgettable experience that makes the world stand still as the sun kisses the Colorado River.
With crisp mountain air, lush forests, and endless hiking trails, it’s no wonder this place is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. Get ready for a grand adventure!
- Please bring a backpack
- Depending on the time of year, you may need a coat and warm hat
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable hiking shoes are recommended
- It can be dusty, you may want to bring something to cover your face for the ride to the canyon.
- A cooler full of water is supplied, though you may want to bring snacks.
- You will follow a lead guide in your own ATV (up to 4 per machine)
- Hiking poles upon request (*To secure a set of poles, please let us know in advance.)
- All transport to and from the office.
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Gratuity for your guide
- Face covering (recommended) offered for sale in office for $3 each or 2 for $5
- We leave pretty early from Kanab. We drive out of Kanab south through Fredonia to the Kaibab National Forest. From there we unload our ATVs and after a safety briefing, we start out across the mountains to the North Rim.
- From Kanab, it’s a 45 minute drive to where we start our ATV tour.
- For an additional cost, you can make this tour private. Contact us for more information.
ATV Participation Requirements
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the ATV’s. Please ask about 4WD options for families with youngsters.
- You’ll need to watch a safety video and sign an ATV/OHV waiver, or a hiking waiver after booking this tour.
- You must be able to fasten the seat belt on the machine.
- You must be 18 and have a current, valid driver’s license to drive the ATV.
- If you are under 18 years of age, an adult must be present in the vehicle with you.
- The driver must be able to speak and understand English.